CDM Smith Client Service Leader - Department of Energy in Missoula, Montana
CDM Smith has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Service Leader to lead client engagement and business development for remediation, environmental compliance, AE services and construction for Department of Energy clients across the United States. CDM Smith has been providing services to the Department of Energy across the United States for over 25 years. We have worked on some of the largest facility projects for the Department of Energy across the country and are looking for someone who will help continue this tradition through the development of strategies to grow business with new and existing clients.
As a member of this team, you will contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Developing and implementing client engagement strategies and pursuit plans for environmental business nationally with DOE and their Tier 1 Contractors.
• Aligning CDM Smith’s firm-wide strategies with business development activities.
• Being a highly visible advocate of CDM Smith through active participation in professional and industry organizations.
• Developing, leading, and managing proposal efforts and client presentations.
• Implementing CDM Smith’s Sales Delivery Process and proactive use of CDM Smith’s sales tools.
• Negotiating critical issues with clients and potential teaming partners and subconsultants.
• Development of technical approaches and strategies with the technical team.
• Meeting annual sales goals from both existing and new DOE clients.
• Managing business development budgets and costs.
• Engaging in routine coordination with other area client service leaders and internal business units to meet business objectives.
• Following and implementing CDM Smith’s standardized business practices.
• Participating in CDM Smith’s training program to reinforce core competencies of the client service leader position and obtain requisite certifications within 6-months of onboarding.
• Adhering to CDM Smith’s Core Values.
Client Service Leader - Department of Energy
ENT Sales - Military, Transp & Energy
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelor's degree.
• 12 years of related experience.
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline.
• 12-15 years of work related experience specialized knowledge of management consulting practices professional society membership and involvement supervisory capability and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Previous experience winning remediation, environmental compliance AE services and/or construction for the Department of Energy.
• Strong client relationships with Department of Energy clients.
• Strong interpersonal, time management, organization, business acumen and listening skills.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Background Check and Drug Testing Information:
CDM Smith reserves the right to require background checks including criminal, employment, education, licensure, etc. as well as credit and motor vehicle when applicable for certain positions. In addition, CDM Smith may conduct drug testing for designated positions.
Background checks are conducted after an offer of employment has been made in the United States. The timing of when background checks will be conducted on candidates for positions outside the United States will vary based on country statutory law but in no case, will the background check precede an interview.
CDM Smith will conduct interviews of qualified individuals prior to requesting a criminal background check, and no job application submitted prior to such interview shall inquire into an applicant's criminal history. If this position is subject to a background check for any convictions related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history. Criminal history will not automatically disqualify a candidate.
In addition, during employment individuals may be required by CDM Smith or a CDM Smith client to successfully complete additional background checks, including motor vehicle record as well as drug testing.