Learfield Sports Coordinator, Partnership Services - Grizzly Sports Properties in Missoula, Montana
Learfield IMG College
Learfield IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Learfield IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Learfield IMG College is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement.
The Learfield IMG College suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title sponsor for the acclaimed Learfield IMG College Directors Cup, supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Grizzly Sports Properties is Learfield IMG Colleges local, dedicated entity representing the University of Montana. In complete collaboration with the University, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Universitys brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for the University, our team manages all aspects of the rights relationship. Providing corporate partners with traditional, digital and other non-traditional media opportunities to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; digital engagement including social media, the official athletics website, content, digital gaming and retargeting, event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and radio game broadcasts and coaches shows.
Learfield IMG College is actively seeking a Coordinator of Partnership Services to work on campus from Missoula, MT. Our Coordinators are essential to Learfield IMG College and our properties success. We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the team. The goal is to execute partnership elements to ensure an enjoyable Game Day experience for partners and fans. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales support experience, we want to meet you!
• Serve as liaison between corporate partners, property staff and the Athletic Department
• Manage and track all marketing inventory for the property
• Create and deliver marketing contracts and agreements
• Assist property staff with all fulfillment needs for signage, radio, print, digital and events
• Assist the General Manager with expense reporting, invoicing, and other budgetary needs
• Assist with corporate hospitality, tickets, in-game promotions and other activities
• Manage game program sales for select sporting events
• Manage all game day Property Assistants for select sports programs
• Work with game day Property Assistants to provide POP (Proof of Performances) for in-venue sponsorship elements
• Prospecting for potential corporate partners
• Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university in business, sports administration, marketing, advertising or other related field; 0-3 years of relevant work experience
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week including home games and select sporting events
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• High level of initiative, specifically in the areas of sales generation and process improvement
• Strong focus on quality of work and attention to detail
• Able to lead and motivate others
• Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goal
• Able to develop and maintain strong relationships across many demographics
• Strong aptitude for learning; highly curious
• Desire to build a long-term career in sports marketing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/MaJ5LPcdMJdgSebdUQqgB