AT&T Customer Service Representative in Missoula, Montana
Start with the Paycheck:The Customer Care Associate starting wages are between $15.42 - $18.00 per hour. Customer Care Associates will receive an increase every 6 months of active service until you reach the top pay of $19.73 per hour.
Currently, employees are eligible for 50% off of their AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services (i.e. DIRECTV, WIFI, etc..).
On-site amenities include a Gym (complete with locker rooms and showers),Video Game Room, Pool Tables, Shuffle Board, TVs, Relaxing Atmosphere (including a fireplace), On Site Cafeteria, Walking and Bike Paths and a Folf Course.
Add to all that a full benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Tuition reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and Work/Life Resources.
If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.
This is more than a job, this a career! Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services, and promotions.
A Customer Care Associate will:
· Answer inbound call from customers with billing issues, technical issues or general questions regarding service.
· Assist with customers questions and concerns on all products and services offered by the Company through research and resolution using various tools and systems.
· May help collect past due balances or take payments from customers
· Maintain appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally required include but are not limited to the following:
· Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
· Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
·Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
· May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
· Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer billing issues.
· Strong verbal skills and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
• Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
• 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales experience preferred
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
Study Guide for pre-employment screening (click the link below to open the study guide)
Call Center Assessment (CCA) at https://careers.att.jobs/media/210207/MCCA-Tech-Test-Guide.pdf
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
• Classroom training.
• On-the-job training.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.