Wellpath Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Missoula, Montana
$33 - $40 / hour
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)plays a vital role in patient care by contributing to the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Working under the supervision of RN(s), the LPN provides direction and guidance in patient education and activities that align with their education anddemonstratedcompetencies.
Develop and implement effective systems foridentifying, preventing, and controlling communicable diseases, whilemonitoringcompliance with relevant regulations and guidelines.
Conduct regular monitoring of the incidence of infectious diseases among inmates, includingprovidingreferrals for community follow-up and coordination of care after release.
Promote a safe and healthy environment for medical staff, including conducting monthly safety and sanitation inspections of the facility.
Develop and conduct infection control education and training programs for inmates and staff, while promoting the development of positive social skills.
Maintain accountability for inmates andproperty andadhere to safety practices.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Prefer a minimum of one (1) year clinic experience
Have and maintain current licensure as a Licensed Practical/Licensed Vocational Nurse within the state of employment.
Must be able to obtain and maintain CPR certification.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Quick Apply (https://careers-wellpath.icims.com/jobs/146342/licensed-practical-nurse-%28lpn%29/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Facility MT Missoula Co Det Fac