Alight Solutions LLC Global Mobility and Immigration Analyst - Work From Home in Montana City, Montana
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
The Global Mobility and Immigration Analyst will support Alight s global business by coordinating domestic and international relocation and visa requirements. The role will assist in working with our consultants supporting relocation and visa applications to ensure the highest quality of service for our colleagues. The role will also run analytics regarding performance of our programs identifying opportunities for improvement.
Manage relocation cases by providing cost estimates, relocation requirements, and provide process guidance to business leaders and HR partners
Manage immigration cases by providing cost estimates, track expirations, and provide process guidance to business leaders and HR partners
Provide reporting on cost and case data
Work with vendors to continuously refine process and manage costs
Conduct reoccurring business reviews for current cases and future cases
Manage program projects
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Bachelor s degree, or equivalent experience
* At least three years of HR, finance and/or legal experience analyzing programs, answering questions related to programs, calculating financial impact of programs on an organization
* Demonstrated, progressive experience in project management including breaking larger deliverables into smaller sizes to accomplish goals
* Demonstrated experience of vendor management including building teams across internal and external resources; holding teams accountable to details in a contract in a tactful way; tracking costs
* Demonstrated experience with internal and external customers including active listening; de-escalation strategies; knowledge of how and when to escalate an issue; as well as resolving problems to a win-win conclusion and with diplomacy
* Demonstrated ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
* Ability to follow programs and practices but also think creatively to assist your colleagues as they relocate globally
* Global mobility or domestic relocation experience highly desirable
BY APPLYING FOR A POSITION WITH ALIGHT, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, SHOULD YOU BE MADE AN OFFER, IT WILL BE CONTINGENT ON YOUR UNDERGOING AND SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING A BACKGROUND CHECK CONSISTENT WITH ALIGHT S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..
Employer's Job# R-9266-Montana City
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..