MasterCard VP, Ethoca Issuer Sales, North America in Montana
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
VP, Ethoca Issuer Sales, North America
At Ethoca, you can join a team of top business and technology innovators who are transforming the industry. We are changing the payments landscape and reinventing the way global merchants and issuers collaborate, through real-time data exchange, to create efficiencies and elevate consumer experiences. Our relentless customer focus is what makes us a multi award-winning business.
We believe that when people come together, it unlocks potential. Our collaborative environment enables our teams to deliver and develop solutions that provide safety, security and convenience for our customers.
Ethoca is a place where risk-takers thrive, change makers excel, and innovators shape a better tomorrow. Innovation requires taking thoughtful risks and moving with speed and agility, so that’s what we do. We invite our employees to bring their hearts, minds and whole selves to work every day to push boundaries and dream up new possibilities!
Ethoca, a Mastercard Company, is looking for a Vice-President, Issuer Sales, North America. This position can be based anywhere in the US or Canada.
• Ethoca is viewed as an extremely successful “Gold Standard” Mastercard acquisition / integration. To support our continued scaling, growth and success, we are seeking a BD or Sales Leader for North America.
• Responsible for management of Ethoca’s regional outreach to strategically important financial institutions and fin techs accelerating our Consumer Clarity solution.
• Works closely with Mastercard regional teams and with Ethoca central Product & Technology teams to develop strategy and deliver results across North America.
• Establishes, and is accountable for financial/operating objectives, identifies business opportunities and helps achieve sales objectives.
• A successful candidate in this role will:
o Utilize a consultative sales approach and maintain flexibility to adapt solutions and offerings that fit the technical and business buyer’s needs first to create a long-term trusted relationship.
o Operate collaboratively within a matrixed organization, leveraging the full breadth of Mastercard’s account relationship model.
• Drives solution sales, in alignment with Mastercard account and business development teams, to issuers, fintech entities acting in a manner like card issuing banks, and to financial management software companies.
• Navigating large customer organisations to successfully gain adoption of an idea/concept.
• Helps identify, coach and groom top talent and pro-actively develop employees.
• An ambassador for Ethoca at industry tradeshows and networking events. Positions MasterCard as a business partner, thought leader and trusted advisor with customers.
• Monitors competitor activity, regulatory framework and proactively approaches external stakeholders.
• Drives effective Go-To-Market strategies and feeds requirements into Ethoca Product, Technology & CS teams.
• Reporting to Ethoca global head of Sales & BD, and working closely with all of Ethoca’s global leadership team, to sell Ethoca’s innovative award winning Digital solutions.
• Location flexible. Able to travel to support business needs (post pandemic) likely to be important again in the future.
• Several years experience commercializing recurring fee SaaS contracts with major and regional Financial Institutions (Issuers) - preferably with a strong technical understanding of Digital Banking channels
• Thorough understanding of fin techs, digital disruption and end consumer payment or personal financial management tools
• Working in a start-up environment/an entrepreneurial culture
• Managing complex initiatives and/or customer accounts and relationships, and large cross-functional projects
• Knows how to drive activities that drive result, accelerating deals / implementations, but doing so in a collaborative manner
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-127637