State of Montana Psychiatric Aide in Warm Springs, Montana
/ To be considered for any DPHHS Agency position, applicants must complete and submit their application online, as well as upload any required application materials. Successful applicant(s) are required to successfully pass all DPHHS specific background check(s) relevant to each position. /
• Supervises and accounts for patient whereabouts
• Intervenes with patients as directed by medical and nursing providers.
• Observes, reports, and documents information concerning patient’s physical emotional, and behavior status.
• Provides input related to patient treatment planning processe.
• Provides and assists with therapeutic activities
• Assists patients with daily living activities
• Maintains and protects rights of patients and acts to correct or address unsafe situations.
• Escort patients to various activities and unstructured groups.
Duty Assignment Activities
• Performs housekeeping activities to assist in maintaining a safe and sanitary environment
• Participates in infection control activities as directed
• Trains and assists co-workers in patient emergent response activities
• Searches hospital areas and patients, as assigned, to locate dangerous items
• Reports and documents, on appropriate forms, all incidents, which may result in injury involving patients and staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Required for the first day of work:
• Ability to work with patients requiring degrees of assistance.
• Basic computer skills.
• Skill to utilize equipment necessary to perform routine nursing care and procedure.
• Maintain attention to detail and is thorough in completing work tasks.
• Report and document in a clear and concise manner.
• High School Graduation
Title: Psychiatric Aide
Location: Warm Springs
Requisition ID: 18141837